5 TIPS TO PACK AS YOU MUST
It's a fact, you already have the tickets, the reservation and everything ready for your vacation trip. Now you want to concentrate on packing, but ... do you know what the best way is to do it? Do not worry, here we bring you some tips and recommendations so that packing is a children's game.
1. CHOOSE AND SEPARATE ALL CLOTHES
If you are the one or the person in charge of packing the whole family, the first step is to choose what each member will wear and put it on the bed, so you will have an overview of everything. Arma groups for each (dad or mom and children). It is also highly recommended that you make a list with everything you need to bring as documents, medicines, chargers, favorite toys, etc.
As for the outfits, if you go on vacation to the beach, keep the following in mind for all the members of the family:
- A change of clothes for the day and another for the night (in case they go out to dinner)
- Swimwear, towels and bathing outlets
- Shoes (one for the beach and a couple to go out and meet)
- Accessories (hats, sunglasses, bags, etc.)
- Underwear (one for each day that will be plus three more garments)
- Choose clothes that can be easily combined so you have more outfits with less clothes.
- Bring light colors in your wardrobe, they are fresher and always look good.
2. ALL ROLLED
Travel experts always recommend that in order to maximize space in the suitcase the garments should be rolled up. Inside each one put the underwear, so when you unroll you have the complete outfit in one roll.
3. PACKS THE CLEANING PRODUCTS
Use smaller plastic containers to carry toilet products such as shampoo, conditioner, body moisturizer, mouth rinses, etc. These should be very well covered and in a waterproof bag, also very well closed. This will help you save space and headaches, since you will be protecting your clothes and everything you carry inside the suitcase from a possible spill.
4. PICKING OR WITH DISTINCTIVES
Prefer luggage in bright colors, different from traditional black, even if you already have one of that color, you can distinguish it from the others with a ribbon of a bright color (red, orange, yellow, etc.). This is very useful at the time of going to claim the luggage because it will help you to recognize it right away.
5. USE RESEALABLE BAGS
Use them not only to pack things that you create to spill, they are very practical to store similar items such as cosmetics, accessories, small toys, earphones, chargers, etc.
You already know how to pack your luggage very well to go on vacation, but ... if you still do not know which destination you will choose or in what hotel you will stay, we can help you if you want to come with your family to Cancun or the Mexican Riviera Maya. Come, make your book now!