WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT CANCUN?
Do you want to know the Mexican Caribbean but do not know which time of year is the best? Read these tips that CaribbeanVacay gives you so that your holidays are always dreamed, remember that we want to consent all year and that's why we always have the best offers, all you must do is be aware of our social networks and website, register and get ready everything else runs on our own.
Each family considers different factors to decide the date of their trip, for example, holiday season, climate diversity and above all that air tickets are cheap.
Consider these factors when you decide to visit Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya:
- The hurricane seasonin the Atlantic begins on June 1 and ends on November 30. Most hurricanes occur between August and the chances of a hurricane arriving during your vacation is very low. Cancun has had only two strong hurricanes: Gilberto in 1988 and Wilma in 2005, a difference of 17 years.
- The low seasonis from mid-April to June and from September to mid-December. Air tickets as well as lodging are substantially cheaper than in other months of the year, plus there are fewer tourists.
- The months with the greatest demand are Christmas and New Year, as well as July and the beginning of August (summer holidays).
- In general, January is the coldest month and July is the hottest month of the year.
- September is the rainiest month but even it is only a passing rain; Maybe it rains in Cancun and it's sunny in Playa del Carmen.
Plan your next vacation, we assure you that Cancun is ready for you all year round and welcomes you with: warm weather, beautiful beaches, dream eco-tourist parks, delicious food .... and many more, here we are waiting for you!
Sign up here!