MY FIRST TRIP TO ORLANDO
Visiting Orlando and choosing a place to stay is not an easy task. You can choose from a 5-star hotel such as Holiday Inn Express at Calypso Cay, a quiet place ideal for a family of 4 or a couple, which is 3 km from Falcon's Fire Golf Club and 6 km from the Walt Disney World Resort. Or if you want to travel with the whole family (8 people and with your pet) or a group of friends (from 8 to 16 people) we offer you some wonderful VIP Villas that are in a community less than 15 minutes away from the Main entrance to the Disney park.
Are there viable options for all the preferences in Orlando? Well, here we give you some alternatives, so you can enjoy the magic of this beautiful place:
1. Play golf! You have more than 200 golf courses that offer more than 668 miles or 1075 kilometers of hole-in-hole trek.
2. Date one pass through the Lego store in Downtown Disney. Children can play during the hours in a special area for them.
3. Go shopping in the shopping centers (outlets) of the Orlando area, which stand out for the huge discounts on clothing, shoes and jewelry from the most prestigious brands.
4. Notice millions of stars in the largest public refractor telescope in Florida, in the domed planetarium of the Orlando Science Center.
5. Visit the souvenir shops on International Drive, where you get key chains, t-shirts, stickers and many other souvenirs from Orlando and the state of Florida in general, at very good prices.
6. Take your drinks at IceBar, the largest permanent ice bar, just two blocks from the convention center.
7. Kennedy Space Center: get to know the history of the American space program, visit the Hall of Fame of astronauts and watch IMAX movies that will leave you speechless. Look closely at the launch pad of the space shuttle and enjoy a virtual moonwalk. This attraction is only 45 minutes from Orlando.
8. Forever Florida is a 1900-acre ranch in St. Cloud that offers horseback riding. You can enjoy an exciting safari through the nine virgin ecosystems of this ecological ranch.
9. Visit St. Augustine, Florida - The oldest city in the USA. (one hour and 45 minutes from Orlando) History buffs, sports fans and nature enthusiasts will find St. Augustine a natural place to discover Florida.
10. Visit Mount Dora - For a walk, shopping, eating and drinking, the picturesque town of Mount Dora in Lake County (35 minutes driving from downtown Orlando).
Feeling at home in an unknown place is one of the best experiences that can be appreciated, so decide to stay in a few villas and be an inhabitant of the city gives an interesting twist to the destination. You can enjoy getting to know Orlando instead of being a tourist, but they are matters of taste and it depends a lot if you travel in a romantic way, pamper your family or with a group of 8 people or more.
That's why in CaribbeanVacay.com we give you a wide range of options in any of your destinations, but especially the magical Orlando. Contact us for more information!